Restore Your Health With Therapeutic Whole Food Supplements,
As Identified By Your Unique Biochemical Test Results.
Then Learn How To Stay Healthy and Prevent Disease
through your Health Maintenance Supplement Program!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ON THIS PAGE…
- The Two Types of Supplements in the Nutrition Industry.
- The Three Ways Supplements Are Manufactured Today!
- Beware of Nutritional Drugs!
- Clinical Nutrition Therapy & Therapeutic Supplements.
- Health Maintenance Services – Free Consultations with Dr. Smith!
Two Types of Supplements In the Nutrition Industry
Just like in the medical industry, where there are two types of pharmaceutical drugs, prescribed and over-the-counter (or direct sale) drugs, the same is true for the nutrition industry: Therapeutic Supplements are prescribed and Health Maintenance Supplements are sold directly to the public.
- Therapeutic Supplements – these are clinically-formulated, high potency supplements that I dispense to correct the abnormal findings from a Clinical Nutrition Analysis of Lab Testing from testing your blood, urine, hair, saliva, stool and genetics. In other words, they are formulated to restore nutrient sufficiency, biochemical balance and organ/gland function. In the nutrition industry, you may refer to them as prescribed supplements, if you like.
- Health Maintenance Supplements – these are maintenance-formulated, low potency supplements to support daily nutrient requirements, maintain optimal health achieved through your clinical nutrition therapy and to help you prevent the development of future diseases. Health Maintenance Supplements also include supplements used for Herbal First Aid, flu or other germ or worm exposures and other home emergencies and illnesses, that are not immediately life-threatening. Obviously, when in any life-threatening state, you must seek immediate medical attention.
Three Ways Supplements are Manufactured Today
- Whole Food Supplements – The ingredients are as nature made them – whole and complete. Nothing has been added or removed, except some may be dehydrated, which is removing water only. Dehydration does not alter the nutrient value.
- Synthetic Supplements – These are supplements synthetically-made in a Laboratory generally from non-food sources. However, unless they contain whole foods, they really are not “food supplements,” they are Nutritional Drugs, instead.
- Isolated Supplements or Isolates – These are made by isolating and then extracting a vitamin from its whole food form and then bottling the isolated vitamin. Unfortunately, when this is done, the manufacturer leaves behind all the nutrients that make the isolated vitamin work like a food, and has instead manufactured a Nutritional Drug. .
BEWARE OF NUTRITIONAL DRUGS
NOTE: Synthetics and isolates are called “Nutritional Drugs.” They are toxic, suppress symptoms, manipulate the biochemistry and cause nutrient deficiencies, just like pharmaceutical drugs. For example: Taking a synthetic or isolated Vitamin A will in time cause Vitamin A deficiency. Unfortunately, the majority of vitamins and minerals sold directly to the public are Nutritional Drugs. Click on the button below to read the article I wrote for “The Villager,” a prestigious South Denver newspaper, to help the public understand the three ways supplements are manufactured today.
If you have symptoms, this means your biochemistry is already in a “clinical” nutritional state, which requires “therapeutic,” not “maintenance,” whole food supplements.
Guessing at what you need and then trying to treat your symptoms with over-the-counter or online, low-potency vitamins does not work! Schedule your Free Health Maintenance consultation with Dr. Smith for more information!
Clinical Nutrition Therapy and Therapeutic Supplements?
Call our office to schedule a FREE Initial Telephone consultation with Dr. Smith to review all the options available to you for both Doctor-Designed and Self-Designed Clinical Nutrition Testing and Therapy, so you may make the best decision regarding improving your health. However, if you are not ready to start Clinical Nutrition Testing and Therapy, ask about how you may take advantage of our whole food supplement, Health Maintenance services and products so you may purchase whole food maintenance supplements rather than continue to purchase “Nutritional Drugs.”
What is Health Maintenance?
When your auto (car or truck) is not working, you take it to an Auto Mechanic for repairs. Think of this as taking your auto to the Auto Doctor. Once your auto has been restored to good working order again, you do not just drive it out of the mechanic shop and never do another thing for your vehicle.
No, your vehicle requires Auto Maintenance Services and Products. Auto Maintenance Services, like having your oil changed and Auto Maintenance Products would be like oil and gasoline.
Without Auto Maintenance, you will either be stranded on the side of the road due to an empty gasoline tank or back in the Mechanic’s Shop for more repairs.
The above is an excellent analogy for the Human Body.
- Our Clinical Nutrition Testing and Therapy identifies and provides the specific whole food therapeutic supplements that your unique body requires to restore it back to good working order
- Our Health Maintenance Supplement Services are designed to help you provide what your body requires daily, weekly, and/or periodically to “maintain” good working order and prevent disease. Good working order means your Nutritional Evaluations and Clinical Nutrition Test Results (or values) are in optimal nutritional ranges.
What are Health Maintenance Supplements?
Health Maintenance Supplements are vitamins, minerals, herbs and homeopathic remedies that are formulated to help you “maintain” your current state of health. For example, whole food Health Maintenance Supplements provide your daily requirements to help you “stay” healthy and prevent disease. However, they are not potent enough to address “clinical” nutrient deficiencies at a cellular level.
Health Maintenance Supplements are low-potency and are sold directly to the consumer at walk-in and online stores. Health Maintenance Supplements can be compared to over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceutical drugs, but only in the sense that they are both sold directly to the public without going through a doctor, and both are low potency.
Because manufacturers do not know anything about the biochemistry or health conditions of the people who purchase their supplements, they produce low-potency supplements for direct sale to consumers to avoid law suits from a consumer should he or she have a reaction, which could easily happen when high potency, therapeutic supplements are sold directly to the public..
The consumer should “beware” of the purchasing of high potency therapeutic supplements without professional guidance. Just like you are putting your health at risk if you took someone else’s prescribed drug, you put your health at risk if you take therapeutic supplements without professional testing and guidance.
Maintenance Supplements are supposed to be formulated to provide the human body with its daily requirements to help the consumer “maintain” their current state of health and prevent future disease, if they are currently healthy, (You know you are truly healthy when a clinical nutrition analysis of your lab reports are in homeostasis.) The problem is, however, the Maintenance supplements being sold directly to the public today are mostly Nutritional Drugs.
This is why I provide both “therapeutic” and “health maintenance” whole food supplements. Therapeutic whole food supplements to help you improve abnormal biochemical test results and maintenance whole food supplements to anyone, upon request.
Free Health Maintenance Supplement Consultations with Dr. Smith!
Because walk-in and online vitamin stores offer free advice regarding their Health Maintenance Supplements, I think it is only fair that I do the same. In other words, I only charge for “Therapeutic” Telephone Consultations, not Health Maintenance Supplement and Services Consultations.
So why ask a salesperson, do an internet search, or look in a book when you can talk to a professional? I have a Ph.D. in Clinical Nutrition. I am also a Doctor of Naturopathy (N.D.), a Chartered Herbalist (C.H.), a Licensed Certified Dietitian-Nutritionist (C.D.N.), and a Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist (C.C.N.)! In other words, I have all the degrees required for holistic, natural and scientific clinical nutrition services, over thirty years of post-graduate clinical nutrition continuing education and specialized training with over forty years of clinical experience.
No testing is required to purchase health maintenance whole food supplements and products or consultations to monitor your progress. Once we have completed a free consultation on the purpose and use of the health maintenance supplements that meet your needs, you may simply call or email to order them, as needed.
We give you unlimited access to purchasing Health Maintenance Supplements and products so you can now stop taking nutritional drugs, i.e., synthetically made and isolated supplements, and thus, avoid creating more toxicity, nutrient deficiencies, biochemical imbalances and organ/gland dysfunctions for yourself.
Why Dr. Smith Provides FREE Health Maintenance Services!
I developed our Health Maintenance Services with two goals in mind.
- First, is to provide the Health Maintenance Services and Products that my therapeutic clients would need once they no longer required Clinical Nutrition Therapy. In other words, the services and products they need to maintain the optimal healing they had attained through their Clinical Nutrition Therapy, in addition to preventing future diseases.
- Knowing that the vitamin and mineral supplements sold directly to the public today are synthetically-made or isolates, which includes herbal products with vitamins and minerals in them, I wanted to make sure that the public has a reliable source for whole food Health Maintenance Supplements.
Otherwise, in due time, symptoms will surface from the toxicity, nutrient deficiencies, biochemical imbalances, and organ/gland dysfunctions being caused by these Nutritional Drugs, followed by developing one or more Nutritional Drug–related degenerative disease.
The button above provides more information on my Health Maintenance Supplements, Products and Services. As you scroll down the landing page watch for a three-column, alphabetically listing of over 100 health conditions (from Abscess Teeth to Wounds) that can be nutritionally supported with Health Maintenance Supplements, Herbal First Aide and Therapeutic Whole Food Supplements, just to list a few.
I also provide two fee-based telephone consultations – one on Herbal First Aid and the other is called the “Microbial Kit” where I coach you on the safe and effective use of both therapeutic and maintenance whole food supplements (herbs, homeopathics, and whole food vitamins and minerals) so you can convert your Medicine Chest to a Health Chest. Once you have been trained in the proper use and purpose of each item in these two kits, you may order the therapeutic supplements they contain as needed, just as you will the maintenance supplements. All supplements and remedies are safe and effective when used as directed and have been used by me personally, my family and my clients for decades.
So, whether you are or are not ready to start Clinical Nutrition Testing and Therapy, you may call for a FREE Telephone Consultation to learn how to naturally treat short-term illnesses and injuries with safe, effective remedies with no harmful side effects. In fact, your overall body health is always better after our whole food supplement treatments than it was before.
HOW DO I ACCESS DR. SMITH’S HEALTH MAINTENANCE SERVICES?
- CALL – Just call (940) 761-4045 and schedule a “FREE” 15- or 30-minute Health Maintenance Telephone Consultation with me.
- ASK – Ask any question you want.
- CONSULT – I will then inform you of which health maintenance supplement(s) you need to accomplish your health maintenance goal. (By the way, you can also schedule a 90-minute Free Consultation to discuss our therapeutic services if you are currently suffering with long-term or chronic symptoms and I also provide short-term fee-based therapy when you are ill with acute symptoms.)
- PRICE QUOTE – Then I provide a quote for the cost of the Maintenance supplement(s) you need. .
- ORDERING – When ready to order, you will pay only for the cost of the supplements and shipping. The consultation is FREE.
- SHIPMENT – Health Maintenance Supplements will arrive within 3-7 business days within the United States; varies internationally.
- REORDERS – You may then call in a re-order for these supplements whenever you want them or if you consume them monthly, you may request that we ship them to you each month, automatically, without you needing to stop to place an order. The latter is ideal for those with busy schedules who want to assure that they do not run out of their home supply.
SICK, INJURED OR NEED MORE MAINTENANCE HELP?
Whenever you need short-term help to recover quickly from an illness (like the flu), discomforts (like a toothache) OR an injury, like a bee or spider sting OR you just had a broken bone casted, give me a call! For an A-Z list of the short-term illnesses we are most frequently called upon for help using either therapeutic, health maintenance, herbal first aid supplements, along with more information about our Health Maintenance Supplement Services, click on the button below and scroll to the three-column list at the bottom of this redirected webpage.
Stop Guessing for What Supplements You Need!
Guessing Wastes Time, Money and Delays Getting
the Help Your Body Needs to Heal.
Call me today and be scientifically tested for the exact supplements your body requires!
Clinical Nutrition Works!