Guessing at what you need even from the sound advice of a health store or on-line vitamin sales person is not reliable.
What does provide reliable data for identifying the exact supplements your body requires is a scientific Nutritional Evaluation and/or a Clinical Nutrition Analysis of your Laboratory Reports from testing your biochemistry (blood, urine, hair, saliva and stool). Testing means No Guessing!
Dr. Smith provides two types of scientific Nutritional Evaluations. One is provided in our Self-Therapy Supplement Program (STSP™) and the other is provided at the Initial Telephone Consultation with Dr. Smith.
What is Clinical Nutrition Lab Testing?
Dr. Smith provides a Clinical Nutrition Analysis of the Laboratory Testing of your biochemistry (blood, urine, hair, saliva and stool). For example, nutrient deficiencies and toxicity in the liver and gall bladder can lead to pain on the right side and/or under the shoulder blade.
Therefore, a Clinical Nutrition Analysis of Laboratory Report from testing a Lipid Profile (i.e., your liver blood tests) will indicate which nutrients your body needs for liver and gall bladder detoxification, as well as to nourish and improve liver function, thereby, also preventing disease in these organs.
Otherwise, a toxic, dysfunctional gall bladder and liver, in time, develops gall stones and diseases in the gall bladder and liver.
A Clinical Nutrition Analysis (or interpretation) of Laboratory Tests is different than a medical interpretation, as discussed in the article above. Where a medical interpretation of a Blood Chemistry Lab Report may indicate 1-5 abnormal medical test values; a Clinical Nutrition Analysis of the same Lab Report often indicates 15-20 abnormal nutritional test values.
A medical interpretation indicates which blood tests are disease-related or life-threatening; whereas, a Clinical Nutrition interpretation identifies:
- Vitamin, mineral and other nutrient deficiencies or excesses,
- Toxicity (poisonous substances) in the body,
- Biochemical imbalances,
- Organ, Gland and Body System Dysfunctions,
- -- all of which are the stages the body progresses through in the development of degenerative diseases.
(Click on the Biochemical Dynamics button below for details.)
If your physician reports that all your tests are normal and that there is no “medical” cause for your symptoms, this is Good News! It means you have not reached the Disease Stage. This also means the causes of your symptoms lie in one or more of the above stages that can only be identified by a Clinical Nutrition interpretation of your Laboratory Reports.
NEXT TIME YOU ARE TESTED BY YOUR PHYSICIAN,
SEND DR. SMITH YOUR LAB REPORT!
If you are only aware of a medical interpretation of your Lab Reports, you will not know what to do to prevent disease NOR how to correct the causes of your current symptoms that have not yet reached the disease stage.
You will be amazed at what a Clinical Nutrition Analysis of your Lab Reports will tell you that a medical interpretation will not!
Causes of All Symptoms
Symptoms Can Present In Any Of These Stages, Not Just The Disease Stage.
Have you ever wondered what causes All Symptoms? There are two causes for all symptoms: Physical and Spiritual Causes. Mental and Emotional Symptoms result from either a Physical or Spiritual cause, or both.
Below is a brief outline of the five different types of Physical Causes.Because this website is focused on the Physical Causes, please contact Dr. Smith for information on the Spiritual Causes of Symptoms and Diseases. Consultations regarding Spiritual Causes is provided FREE of charge.
THE FIVE TYPES OF PHYSICAL CAUSES are
1. Biochemical Causes, which are:
a. Nutrient Deficiencies/Excesses and Toxicity
b. Biochemical Imbalances
c. Organ, Gland and Body System Dysfunctions.
The above represented the stages the body progresses through in the development of degenerative diseases; therefore, correcting these stages results in the body healing itself of these diseases. For complete details on these stages, click on the button below titled, “Biochemical Dynamics of Health and Disease.”
2. Structural Causes, such as a misalignment of vertebrae that requires Chiropractic or Physical Therapy adjustments for realignment.
However, even in these Structural Causes there is a Biochemical Cause. In other words, if you do not have the nutrients in the Musculo-Skeletal System, i.e., within the vertebrae and the tissue around it, you will not hold these adjustments. This is why, these therapies may provide only temporary relief and you may be asked, for example, to schedule ongoing Chiropractic adjustments because you are not holding the previous adjustments and thus require re-alignments.
3. Electro-Magnetic Field (EMF) Causes – short- or long-term exposure to artificial electricity from home appliances, computers, televisions, cell phones, etc. has an adverse effect on the bio-electrical system of the human body, e.g., Central Nervous System, Autonomic Nervous System, Parasympathetic and Sympathetic Nervous Systems. Anything that adversely affects the nervous system will in time adversely affect every area of the body, starting with the weaker, more malnourished areas of the body first. Correcting your biochemical causes also helps remedy EMF causes.
4. Injury (accidental or by abuse) – however, to completely heal, requires addressing the biochemical causes. For example, how many older athletes can tell changes in the weather by pain in the joints that were injured in their youth? This is evidence that these former athletes did not receive Clinical Nutrition Therapy to provide the concentrated nutrients their body required to “complete” the healing process, when they were first injured.
5. Hereditary Factors – even here we are often dealing with the biochemical causes of former bloodline family members that have had an adverse effect on next generations.
As you can see Biochemical Causes play a role in each of the other four causes listed above. Click on the button below to review a chart that outlines the details of the Clinical Nutrition Stages the body goes through in the development of degenerative diseases, and the reversal of these stages is the key to restoring health.
Without addressing your Nutritional Biochemical Causes, you will experience either temporary or no relief from using other therapies, including medicine.
Biochemical Dynamics of Health and Disease
Results of a Clinical Nutrition Analysis of Laboratory Reports
Correcting the findings from a Clinical Nutrition Analysis of your Laboratory Reports provide the opportunity to:
- Correct the causes of your current symptoms,
- Reverse any current disease pattern in process,
- Prevent the future development of a new disease, and
- Achieve better results when using other therapies, such as Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy, etc. for structural causes.
Stop Guessing for What Supplements You Need!
Guessing Wastes Time, Money and Delays
Getting the Help Your Body Needs to Heal.
Call Dr. Smith today for a scientific evaluation and/or lab test to identify the exact supplements your body requires for therapy and/or health maintenance.
Clinical Nutrition Works!